Monday, February 16, 2009

off so soon...

Ok this photo has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was funny!

I'm leaving 102 tomorrow, and it hardly feels as if I've been here at all. Being used to staying here for several weeks at a time, a few days feels incredibly short. However, in that time I've managed to check off all the things on my list of Things I Must Do When in England.
These include:
Lunch at the Harrow (no photographic evidence of my enormous ham-and-lentil soup I'm afraid, as I was clueless and forgot my camera!)
Coffee and biscuit at Marks & Spencers (with the remains of a dusted cocoa star)
Spending time with family of all ages

Admiring adorably British cottages

And one picture especially for my sister!



Next stop is London. Looking forward to seeing Ayla for the first time in 2 years, and for seeing London on foot rather than by bus! Am getting lots of advice from everyone I meet, which is increasing my nerves/excitement. There's still a little part of me that doesn't actually believe what I'm about to do...


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm....The Harrow. There's no place like it and M & S cappuccino gives Artigiano a run for its money. There are a few good food experiences in England after all. You'd better get a few more of those coffees inside you for soon it will be nothing but TEA xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....I love the ema pic! xx the eem

    ReplyDelete