Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick, boring update

Really quick one this week. We're in Darjeeling right now, and are going to go stay in a monastery in Pedong (near Kalimpong) for a night tomorrow.
This week hasn't been all that eventful. I'm so (SO) glad that there's only one week of teaching left! I feel a bit bad about that, but my inspiration suddenly died this week, and I'm finding it really difficult to come up with anything that remotely resembles creative ideas. The students have exams starting on the 15th, and we've started to help with typing them all up. It sounds like we won't have so much to do once exams do start, which is why the current plan re:visa problem is to head off to Nepal next weekend. I'm not really looking forward to it, but hopefully it will all work out smoothly.
It seems my inspiration for blog posts has gone the way of my lesson planning, so I'm going to finish now!

No comments:

Post a Comment